Friday, April 13, 2012

Wish I didn't


... wrap my hair up in tiny buns to try out a curly new look right before Jacob calls for me to pick him up for work. He usually comes out alone but instead comes out with three of his classmates who glance at me through the window and say, "nice hair." Before I could explain they walk off and I sulk the whole way home.

...run some treats over to our friends, and see a fire next door blazing out of control, I tell Jake to run and help, he sprints over there and finds them siting nearby calmly enjoying their large bonfire looking at him like he's a mad man. Oh sorry... I just thought your house was burning to the ground.

...take my baby friend Kaiden on a walk in his stroller only to run it into the curb six times. Seriously woman, you can drive a car but a strollers got you trippin? At least the baby thought it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha my favorite part is when jake runs over and tries to save the neighborhood. oh, and when you say, "my baby friend". this is so good. love it.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...