Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Frames and Flowers


Yesterday my friend Haley suggested we have a little photo shoot 

to practice her photography skills and to give me some blogging material!

(I can tell this is going to be a beautiful friendship)

We had a lot of fun making taza-esque photos with flower crowns, glasses, and maiden braids. 

Haley has some amazing talent, go to her studio website to view more pictures from our shoot!
dress: Target, tights: Target, boots: deliahs.com, glasses: Warby Parker, shirt: thrifted, pants: Forever21,
shoes: wantedshoes.com

4 comments:

  1. Court. Love the pics. Hard to believe your my little Courtney that loved to sing and strip...and now your all grown up and oh so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THOSE SHOES!! SO MUCH!! and these are just so adorable. SO adorable.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...