Tuesday, April 17, 2012

my new prescription


Well the cold that was on the up and up has now made a triumphant comeback with a throat itching cough.

So here I am, confined to my couch, (lets be honest, that's usually where I end up anyway) desperately trying to suck on Ricola instead of the leftover Easter candy. At least I managed to make dinner at 11:30 this morning because I knew I wouldn't want to later.

On a lighter note, The Neon Trees were on Ellen yesterday and they were fantastic! I had no idea they were Provo Mormons. Yes I know I'm probably way behind on that fact, but there it is.



Hope your day is filled with sunshine and laughter and not tissues and cough drops :)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know they were from provo either! I even watched Ellen yesterday!! Hope you get feeling better, let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have what I had... no fun. Hang in there. It WILL be over sometime. =\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better! Also, loving your blog header!!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...