Monday, October 24, 2011

Love Lockdown

1. My attempt at Gourmet... yummy grilled pear.
2. Jake's nerdy replacement glasses = Napoleon Dynamite.
3. Maizey loves to have her belly scratched. 

Went and saw The Three Musketeers... AWFUL. 
Soo cheesy. Orlando Bloom has hit rock bottom everyone.
Hollywood's got nothing on UST.

Sometimes military bases have "exercises" to simulate emergency situations.
Today's exercise happened to be a four hour radiation simulation.
No one is allowed to leave once it starts.
Poor Jake was stuck in the supply building with no lunch and no phone! 
Meanwhile I caught up on my Pioneer Woman and Revenge episodes.
Don't worry I got some cleaning done too...

One day until Disneyland.


This gave me chills.
I LOVE THE SING OFF.

2 comments:

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...