Sunday, October 30, 2011

As long as we got eachother...

Hello real world... Have I mentioned how much I hate/love standby? I love it when Jake and I float right on to the plane and sit next to each other in first class, but I hate waiting hours for a flight that leaves without me. Especially when we're about to get on and a crazed man runs down the stairs screaming to hold the door for his family. Looks like I'll be spending the next few hours in Orange County devouring my caramel apple and celebrity stalking. I'm feeling pretty lucky after spotting Bach Pad's Kasey Kahl in Disneyland the other day.

I'm really glad we made the crazy last minute decision to come here. I loved going on storybook rides with my nieces and nephews and bonding with my lovely siblings. It was worth all the travel anxiety.

Now back to OK (if we can get there that is...) for a quiet Halloween with my husband and puppy. This year we'll have trick or treaters!

Hope you all have a deliciously creepy Halloween:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...