Friday, October 14, 2011

back in idaho

Sometimes I don't blog for a week... it's weird.
I guess family vacations do that to you. They're completely exhausting. 
You learn some things about eachother. Awkward things.
And you ride on eachother's nerves until you want to scream.
After many tantrums and unruly behavior, you remember why you love them so much...
and that fighting together is better than getting along two thousand miles apart.

But now I'm back and it looks like I'm in Idaho for another few days... 
I'm desperately missing my best friend but trying
to soak up every good thing about IF that I can.
I know I won't have an opportunity like this for a very long time.
Jacob has his first "solo" ride today, 
meaning he'll be in the plane all by himself!
It's exciting stuff. At least to me. 

My computer never turned on.
So I brought it into the mac surgeon and got some bad news.
Its water damage was not under warranty and it needs a $400 dollar fix.
Kill me.
I should not be allowed to handle any technology.
Because I'm a child. 

Vampy Di's and Grey's eases the frustration. 
Along with white hot chocolate and zucchini bread. 
And I'll probably go see Footloose tonight.
I'm sure it will remind me of simpler times when my problems revolved around
Pre Calculus and controlling boyfriends.
Ohh those were the days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...