Friday, October 21, 2011

back in OK

Oh well, Hello!
The Kearns family is back in Oklahoma...and I'm liking it much better this time around.
My flights were amazingly smooth coming here. I was worried sick about bringing Maizey,
but she slept through both flights without a peep. Thank goodness for that. 
She is loving Jake and he cannot get enough of her. I love having a little family.
Even though it's great being with the husband, I'm missing Idaho a lot.
I was there for a month but still feel like I didn't get to see all the people I wanted to.
(Wiricks... Stokey...Sister Laird)
The people I did see were amazing. I have some great friends and family.
Next weekend Jake and I are doing something crazy.
We're going to Disneyland. Yep.
Call us spoiled... we know that it's only been 6 months since our last visit,
but we can't help ourselves.
And after a miserable 3 months of leg injuries, hotel prisons, and time apart...
We deserve it.

5 comments:

  1. And by Elder Laird, do you mean Sister Laird.... Unless Japan did quite the number on her. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! We're so excited you guys are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Promise me next time you come we will have a girls night at Johnny's and make those double chocolate cookies I LOVE, and then watch a classic movie...I miss your face! Have fun at Disney Land you do deserve it...I think you need to take Maizey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, we are meeting you in Disneyland right? Disneyland + Halloween time + the Kearns = PERFECTION.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...