Friday, May 27, 2011

Grumpy Pants.

I've been terribly grumpy as of late. It's a combination of things really... but it needs to stop. The first month of summer has been extremely lazy, which is natural for exhausted college grads like ourselves. But I'm done with the lazy. I'm starting to get... on edge, yeah that's the right word, on edge with things. Sleeping in, watching television for hours, and sitting around until our dinner shift starts. I HATE IT! So I'm changing things up.

1. Early morning Yoga. or something physically challenging...

2. More lunch shifts.

3. Do outdoorsy stuff.

4. Keep our apartment cleeean!

5. Eat healthy stuff. And more veggies.

Oh, and I'm finally trying acupuncture! Hopefully that helps with the lingering tension headaches. And I found out that Carson Nation starts June 25. So exciting. And Memorial Day, Mum's Birthday, Fathers Day and Colorado are right around the corner... Oh boy.

2 comments:

  1. let me know how the acupuncture goes. mikes a believer, but i'm just not sure yet...i need another view of it. i think it would KILL but i get HORRIBLE PAINFUL headaches almost EVERY single day. yuck! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want, you could come hang out in the costume shop. You know, for old times sake...

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...