Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby Shower

Here are the photos from Ally's Baby Shower! After months and months of planning, I was FINALLY able to see it all come together. I must admit, I was pretty proud of how it turned out! Thank you to all that helped me, it was so much fun.

 The food! The Porter house was made everything so bright and cheery :)
 One of three bird cages... love the way they turned out.
 Blackberry Lemonade with Mason Jar glasses!
 Chocolate Cake, Coconut Macaroons, and Mini Fruit Pizzas.
 Melons, Pasta Green Chicken Salad, Pita chips and Hummus.
 cutey cute baby pictures


 Mum to be...
Favors were bags full of Cadbury Eggs
 Friends
 Onesie Decorating.

 Celebrity buddies ;)
Presents!

2 comments:

  1. The shower turned out so cute! You are the ultimate party planner! I'm going to call you the next time I have to throw a shower for some of your awesome ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. courtney,
    I'm planning a double shower right now for two friends and i can't believe after seeing this post how similar some of our ideas are. it turned out super cute! you should be proud! it looks like a lot of fun and ally is a beautiful momma-to-be! she will make a great mom! congrats on all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...