Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Graduation

Well the day I've been dreaming about for MONTHS finally came and went. It was such a huge fantastical deal in my mind and now it's gone and I'm supposedly some sort of college grad. Hah. That's a good one right? 22 credits this semester with a whopping 3.74 GPA. No idea how that happened but I'm okay with it :) Here are some photos to prove it happened.
 so excited!
 pinning on them buttah bars
 2nd Lt Jacob Kearns!
 Troopers.
 Baby Tay!
 Showing off...
 Bae Mae
 At least someone likes that hat.

Ohh we're such grown-ups! 
Now the blissful summer is here, I'm now a primary worker and I start my job back up tomorrow!
This is exciting stuff people.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! So glad we were able to be a part of it. Love you two!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...