Friday, May 6, 2011

Burn, baby, burn...

Last night we had our first bonfire of the season (at the same spot where Jake and I met 3 years ago, just a cute side note), complete with a full stack of term papers we couldn't WAIT to burn.
 A memorial torch was lit to give salutations to our beloved university...
 But the real joy came in tearing to shreds the thousands of textile science experiments I've done.
 As you can see, Jake just enjoyed playing with his lighter fluid
 and fire stick.
 But today... well it was nearly as distressing as this dead Alpaca we drove behind this morning. I wonder what the story is behind that one.
Why was it distressing? I don't know, maybe it was the curb I attempted to run over, (unintentionally of course) no worries it was just the entire skid plate that fell out.
Or maybe it was the dozens of dishes that came crashing out of a box we were moving, breaking everywhere.
OR MAYBE... it was my adviser emailing me HOURS before commencement telling me I haven't registered for the classes I need to graduate college. That was pleasant. Before you feel sorry for me, I quickly corrected her MASSIVE mistake (after a scary fit of rage complete with much swearing). What a joke.
At least we fit in some foosball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...