Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shrew.

I guess you could say I've been a bit of a "shrew" this week. I've really let the stress of finals get to me and in result of that I've been dragging slowly all week with wretched stomach pains and migraine headaches. Great thinking Courtney, just lovely. Because where does stressing that much get me? Paralyzed most of the week and writing a 5 page paper on ONE Shakespeare word in a couple of days. Why didn't you get this done months ago? Why did you choose to cram this all in a weekend? A memorized speech and a word study paper? Really? Blah. It'll all be over soon though... I just need to channel Ms Elizabeth Taylor for two, maybe three days? Yeah, that'll do it.

On a lighter note... it's Easter this weekend. I loveee Easter. I cant wait to prep and pretty Jake's Easter basket, dye pretty little eggs, watch Water for Elephants, and make this delicious dessert. I think it's becoming my favorite holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Is this the carrot cake they served at your wedding? Cause if it is...I desperately need that recipe! I have seriously had dreams about that cake. YUM!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...