Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Constance, I hate you.

Yesterday was an interesting one... First Dress usually is. For anyone who thinks Theatre majors are lazy and are only out to have fun and dilly dattle (yes I said dilly dattle) YOU'RE WRONG! Don't get me wrong we have plenty of fun a long the way, but putting on a show is freaking hard work. Yeah, most people don't know that. They're probably the same people who give ten percent tips at restaurants.

So as you've probably guessed I've been hard at work doing our final show, The Three Musketeers. My little fingers have been hard at work sewing feathers to hats and putting curls in wigs. And as fun as it is... I cannot WAIT for it to be done. Graduation seems so close but so far away! I want summer to be here so badly. Oh, and thank you Logan for getting rid of the snow and giving me a bit of sunshine yesterday. It did not go unnoticed. Keep it up please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...