Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Balls, balls, I LOVE balls!"

Oh I've had quite the jam packed couple of days. My mum, brother and sister came to down from IF yesterday, we went to The Three Musketeers and ate plenty of unhealthy food. I showed them around the costume shop, the theatre and the all too amazing costume storage room. I don't realize how amazing it really it until I show people that have never seen it. I am going to really miss being around the Theatre Dept and all it's wonders. It's been one crazy ride but boy was it fun.
Today I had an opportunity to do a "special musical number" with my mum (meaning she played for me while I sang). I haven't done that in years! It was so scary but so really... exhilarating. I forget how much I love to sing. It's sad that I let fear get in the way of doing so many things that I love. Anyway, we had a great time together. It meant a lot to me that they took that much time to come see us and my work. Love you guys!

P.S. I found out that "The Hunger Games" is being filmed in Wilmington NC. Exactly where my sister is living. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? So jealous.

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time! I love love love spending time in your cute apartment with you and your goofy, adorable husband! Thanks for showing us what has been your world for the past couple of years. Your so good at what you do. Amazing really. I'm so proud of you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...