Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Year in Pictures

I can't believe January is almost here. Jake and I really had a rather fantastic year all around. Here's some photos for every month of this year. 2011 will surely bring lots of challenges and adventures. But more about that later...

January: Bringing in the new year, and a new nephew Oliver
 Christmas with my mom
Lauren's Birthday (which is technically Feb 1st, but I'm counting it here)

February: Valentines Day

 Aggie basketball game
Jake gets his pilot slot!

March: Oliver's blessing, Brian Regan, California!



April: School is almost over! Spring is hereee!

 Military Parade
Makin me a death mask

May: School is OUT! Jacob leaves me for France...

Paris
 Camping in the cold

June: missionaries and the return of the husband

 Sun Valley
Jake's Birthday!

July: Independence Day, the best month of Summer.




August: The end... 

 Park City
Camping
Picnic
Heise

September: My birthday! Peach Days and our First Anniversary... 

Sun Valley
 Peach Day Parade
State Fair

October: Halloween

Family Pics
Frightmares
Ingrid
Sealing

November: Thanksgiving

Sara B
Thanksgiving

December: Christmas!

Fort

Happy New Year To You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...