Tuesday, December 28, 2010

¡feliz cumpleaños!

So it's been a while since I've written about how much I hate serving. Probably because I never work. But tonight I did and it was awful and this is one reason why...

People. You tip your server based on the amount your check was BEFORE the gift card. Why should I get punished for you receiving free food?? Makes me soo mad.

My last table tonight was a group of thirsty rednecks who decided to have me split up their check 3 ways. Lame. I did really well on this table, I gave them free desserts and even attempted to sing them "Happy Birthday" in Spanish. This was big for me. So after a night from HELL I thought I'd catch my big break from this table. After they left I collapsed on to the chair and collected my bounty. The check was 215.00... I counted 28.00. That's less than 15%. Really? Why? It's because they based their tip off of their remaining balance. I am so done with this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...