Sunday, December 12, 2010

Carousel from Hell

Sooo this is what happens at the end of a horrific week of school... Courtney gets too lazy to change into her paint clothes, which was working just fine until she went to put her project away and bumped a can of green paint which spilt all over her nice jeans and new shoes. Lovely. On the up side, I had a lot of fun running Midsummers, It was a really good show! Pretty excited for things to go back to normal though. I cannot tell you how excited I am to get this week over with. I just want to go Christmas shopping, bake goodies for my neighbors, and sleep in!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about ruining clothes in shops, ie the dye/bleach stain on my gray jeans. Awesome. Thanks for running Midsummer! I really appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post a picture of your carosel it turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...