Monday, December 27, 2010

I've gotta V instead of a P

Wow... as much as I love driving around seeing family, I am loving being at home without school or christmas shopping to worry about. I love having sloppy joes for dinner, watching Easy A (anyone notice the surprise appearance of Miranda from Lizzie Mcguire?) and snacking on chocolate oranges and dipped pretzels. I love not having to worry about classes in the morning or the ridiculously boring play I didn't read. Dear Christmas Break.... please slow down and last as long as possible. Thanks.

5 things I love right now.

A. Amanda Bynes bad acting
2. FaceTime
3. warm socks
D. Orangina
5. Apple TV

1 comment:

  1. hahah. i watched that movie tonight too! and of course i noticed. hellooo. miranda is my hero.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...