Sunday, October 17, 2010

This is Halloween

I looveee Halloween. So it's been a rather blog free week, I guess I didn't feel like I had much to blog about. Or maybe I was too lazy...? Anyway, we went to Draper this weekend for Fall Break. Gotta love having a day off of school. We had a blast shopping at Target, going out to eat, peeing our pants at the haunted forest and planning/executing the most fabulous Kearns Family Halloween Party. We had plenty of soup, appetizers, homemade donuts, and the most delicious caramel apple bar! Brinley, our two year old cousin, had a blast carving her very first pumpkin, and trying on all the many colors of vampire teeth. I would say it was a very successful party. Props to Baby Kearns for the awesome decor, and all my shishters (no "l") for the fun fun day.
Brin with our favorite treat, Caramel Apple suckers
my first time at Tai Pan!
Outdoor decor
fantastic center piece, done by Courtney Lynne
fantastic appetizers
shisters
Vampire Teeth
Caramel Apple Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...