Wednesday, October 6, 2010

desperate

Well, just as I suspected, when it's not my birthday... life is lame. Maybe it's because Jacob left me Sunday and I'm starting to get real lonely/lazy. At least he passed all of his physical exams and is one step closer to pilot training. I just don't understand why he had to fly all the way to Texas to do it. Air Force... will you fix that please?

So it's probably just having him gone that makes me so moody, but lately I've been really bugged with my acne. Why? 1. I'm 22 freaking years old, too old to be dealing with crap on my face. 2. I went through hell on Accutane last year and now I feel like it was all for nothing. Who knew that quitting a couple months early would lead to this. Forgive me for being scared about having cone-headed babies! Oh, and it made me a monster. Seriously bipolar.


The point of this... if anyone has any ideas for different medicines or treatments I could try for this stuck-in-puberty face of mine, I would really appreciate it. Because I'm near tears and I can't go back to the pill of death, doom, and destruction. I just can't.
Come home Jake.  

8 comments:

  1. Court....I have to sympathize with ur face troubles cause that is how I have been feeling since January...I have done proactive no luck, and I even got in Epoduo and it didn't really do anything either. But my mom has been using the Patricia Wexler line at Bath and Body Works for anti aging and she really urged me to try their acne line so I got the starter kit and I LOVE it my face has gotten so much better...I have not had clear skin for awhile and I finally do so I would for sure give that stuff a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I was always told that age 21 is when you are at your physical prime hahahaha. I am past that, since I am 22, and let me tell you that I never saw that prime! I have bad acne too, I have loved proactiv since high school, but it is expensive to keep up on a poor student's budget. I got off it this summer to try something else.....not a good idea. I wish my skin would grow up already! I don't want to be a grandma on proactiv. Good luck! Let me know if you find anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Court- Try melaluca's acne medicine! It isn't too expensive! And it seems to work pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh. Court. I am 30... wow, did I really say that? Yes, I am 30 and my face is a freakin war zone. I have been using Proactive, and it has done wonders for my face. I know is sounds cheesy, but I love the stuff. I am Ashley Kearns and I have acne too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. Are you planning to get pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't use proactiv. it works for a while and then makes your face immune to other things. plus, it's expensive as sin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a cousin sharing your DNA, I can totally relate and still fight acne to this day! The best thing that has worked is a sulfa pill I take everyday...it is generic for Septra. It is $6 a month! Also, Benzaclin did wonders as well as Differin. These are all perscriptions, but have worked for years! Janeal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sick. you know i hate the cone head baby picture.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...