Sunday, October 3, 2010

I knew it!

What a weekend! Jacob was full of surprises... I mean, I was hoping it would feel like my birthday all weekend long but had no idea it was going to be this much fun. Friday I came home from class to find mysterious food on the counter top. I immediately asked who's it was, and saw Jake's eyes widen. I knew something was up. But I casually just sat down and waited... eventually he told me to go check the extra bedroom and what did I find...?  My two best friends! It was a wonderful surprise. We all went to Firehouse and the football game, which was a shocker to say the least. It was the first time we've beat BYU in football in the last 17 years! I left the stadium with mixed feelings, wanting to be happy for my school but feeling bad for my husband who is a big cougar fan. Ohh football. 

It was jam packed to say the least.
bored.
How our boys felt about the score board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...