Monday, October 4, 2010

Lagoooon

Frightmares = SO much fun. And... SO unexpected. When I left Logan on Saturday I thought I was going to Target and spending the day at the Kearns house... That was until we took an unexpected exit off the freeway towards Lagoon. At first I was really mad because we were suppose to be going in a couple weeks with my family, so after Jake started to fear for his life, he explained that my family was inside waiting for me, along with my besties. I was shocked that Jake pulled off yet another surprise... and this one was huge! He is such a great husband. We had a great time riding Wicked (and forcing Kendall to join us), eating gallons of tiny ice cream beads, soaking my jeans on Rattlesnake Rapids (horrible and uncomforable), and watching my hypnotized husband hug and sniff a complete stranger. Here are some photos from the day...
Velcome to Frightmares!
this is my favorite ride and my favorite people
this is my favorite treat, Dippin Dots.
There are also Haunted Prisons...
with Zombie guards...
and interesting decor
there's rides named after strange creatures...
and a hypnotist show where Jake was turned into a famous gibberish rapping gangster...
long awaited family time
cute and wimpy younger siblings
Sky Coaster dare devils
and life long besties

A special thank you to my fabulous family and friends who drove all the way here to surprise me this weekend. I am so spoiled. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I couldn't come!! :( But it looks like you had a BLAST! I loooove the sky coaster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!! I love Lagoon and it looked like you guys had so much fun!! Very Jealous

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...