Sunday, April 25, 2010

Project Runway

So in all my years of having a love affair with clothing I have never watched a complete season of Project Runway. Until now. And one word describes it... FABULOUS! I have really enjoyed watching all the contestants (that are real people) design and create such amazing clothes. There were a few designers that I loved but ultimately my heart belonged to Seth Aaron. Now I don't think I'd wear too many of his designs around Logan, but his attitude and consistency were quite admirable. (Don't let that punk rock look fool you.) He's not only a father and husband but a humble, down to earth guy. He never let the pressure or the competition get the best of him. And although I loved Emilo and Mila, I was truly hoping he'd take the cake. And.... HE DID! Here is one of my favorites from his collection shown during the finale. I am really excited for him and his family. It was an awesome show. Click here to watch it for yourself! Maybe one day (twenty years from now...) I'll pull a Mila and strut my stuff on TV. That'd be pretty great, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...