Monday, April 19, 2010

Military Parade

I've been finding that keeping up on my blog has been tough lately because NO ONE COMMENTS. But I'm going to do it anyway. For myself. Not you. You anti-commentors. Soo Last Thursday Jake had his end of the year military award ceremony. It's always a interesting experience with the drum music and the marching and the "squat" run the cadets do. They look constipated. It's great. Jake got an award for being a great leader, having academic standing and being married. Hola! So we're getting a nice check for that. Here's a picture from last years and this years. Yes I know I need to get my roots done.

2009
2010
Summer's Coming!

2 comments:

  1. 1st off, your new blog lay out is SOOOOOOOO you! I love it. B, you look awesome in both of those pics. Is your hair lighter??? I had no idea. 3rd, I will comment on every single post if it makes you keep posting!

    Hugs and loves,
    Ash and fam

    ReplyDelete
  2. courtney. it's possible your roots make you look like you are going gray. i hope you h ave gotten them done. jake might have a heart attack one morning when he wakes up. don't worry. my roots are almost 2 inches and make me look like TT (trailor you know whatie)

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...