Monday, December 14, 2009

Obsession.




Let me introduce you to my hot... steamy... winter obsession. White hot chocolate. Haven't tried it? WELL YOU MUST! Now I love me some hot chocolate but I always get a little overwhelmed with the rich milk chocolate flavor and quit my sipping. So when I was introduced to the WHITE hot chocolate, it was the perfect solution! So try it, and tell me what you think. If you go to Starbucks and order a white hot chocolate with caramel... you should be rather pleased. Oh, and I am currently searching for a white hot chocolate mix so I can quickly make it at home. Let me know if you've heard of some. Happy sipping!

3 comments:

  1. yum. that sounds greeeeeeeeeeeat. I want some right now, unfortunately I'm going to have to wait till starbucks opens in the morning, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that you introduced me to that years ago! :) Also Ghirardelli has a mix, not sure if it is any good or if you can find it in stores. I searched google and that came up on amazon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh hello! I didn't know you had a blog you guys are so adorable. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...