Thursday, December 10, 2009

"As Uta Hagen would say..."

Meet my brother Trent Morrison. I didn't know you had another brother you say...? Me either! We met this semester in our Beginning Acting course and became instant long lost siblings. We're convinced that somehow we're related, and besides that, almost anyone who's seen us together asks if we are brother and sister. Trent and I were partners in crime all semester, humoring our eccentric professor Lynda Linford and watching funny YouTube videos on the back row. Lady GaGa is one crazy blonde. By some miracle Lynda allowed us to do our final scene project together and we had  lots of fun. Below are the pictures from our final scene as Nina and John, contentious siblings who drink cocktails and argue. It was a lot of fun.... a special thank you to Mike, Abby, Dano, Ginny, Cameron, Lukas, and all you other freshmen for making this class such an entertainment. Trent thank you for allowing me to maintain sanity throughout this class. Oh and also my husband for practicing lines with me. 



1 comment:

  1. Sweet...alcohol and siblings...my kind of theater production...where can i get tickets?

    You two need to get our here to come and see us...spring break?

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...