Monday, July 29, 2013

25 Weeks



Annnnd we're back! Man am I exhausted.
Today I am 25 weeks. 15 more to go!
So grateful I didn't go into early labor on the boat. 
I had a dream half way through the trip that my water broke. 
It was terrifying. 

All of the gelato and Margarita pizza's have made my belly
nice and round. He likes it too, kicking me all the time screaming more, more!
Walking around hot and humid Europe made me finally understand
the whole swollen prego feet situation. I can't run around and skip stairs like I used to. 
I haven't noticed any stretch marks though. I'm sure they are next in line. 

Now Jake and I are recovering in Utah for the next day or two then we're 
headed back to our new home with our puppy! I'm thrilled to finally
settle in and get life started there. Also, I want to set up the nursery so badly :)

Lots of vacation pictures to come...

1 comment:

  1. Love this pic. How cool to have one taken in Europe. That little boy is a world traveler before he's born! And stretch marks? Maybe you won't get them. You take after your Mom in lots of ways. Hopefully that will be one of them.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...