Tuesday, July 16, 2013

23 Weeks



23 weeks and we're finally home in California!
Unpacking and organizing is pretty exhausting, luckily we have
the perfect excuse for taking a break from our new life... 
A two week vacation cruising the Mediterranean! 
I still can't believe we're actually going.

As for Baby we finally got to see him via ultrasound today.
I had no idea how many body parts they needed to look at. 
I literally thought my bladder was going to explode. 
He's doing really well though! Still a boy and currently in the 
93rd percentile. Looks like I might be having this 
baby before November 11th, but we shall see!

Next week marks the due date from my first pregnancy. 
I honestly can't imagine how stressful and difficult 
it would have been having a baby right now!
Heavenly Father knows what he's doing and had the perfect plan
set for Jake and I. We are so grateful for our Autumn baby. 

2 comments:

  1. What a positive way of thinking. Good luck with all the things you have to do. I am so glad I got to see you even though it wasn't very long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your perspective! It's so true! Can't wait to meet my little baby boy!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...