Monday, March 11, 2013

telegrams




Oh hey...

It just me, Courtney.

My blogging has been pretty lame lately. Probably because I have nothing to blog about... Altus is very dull and most of my days are spent reading, watching TV, taking Maizey on walks around the base, and applying for jobs, but it's not looking good. Jake and I started the Lost series over again. I think that gives you an idea of how slow things are...

This week we are going to visit sunny San Fran, California to look at some houses! So that's exciting. After we spend time there, I'm stopping by Utah/Idaho to see the family for a few days. I never thought I'd be so excited to visit Idaho in March. Maybe it'll make me a little more grateful for what we have here :)

Any book recommendations?

1. Maizey and her new barking collar. It made her pee everywhere so we stopped using it. 
2. I pride myself in professional egg scrambling. 
3. Our puppy stalkers. They come by three to five times a day knocking on our door and peeking into our windows to see if Maizey's home. I love kids, but come on!
4. Click it or ticket Maize. 
5. Our first time eating out in Altus. It was quite the experience. There was only one waitress in the entire restaurant and when I asked for a salad she said, "uhh, okay just don't be surprised if I don't have time to get it out to you." Hmmm...
6. These Jack Rabbits are all over the base golf course. We took Maizey on a walk there yesterday and she was in agony when we wouldn't let her chase them. 
7. My "taking Jake to work" disguise. So attractive and slimming, let me assure you. 
8. Bachelor finale! I wish Jake enjoyed it as much.

4 comments:

  1. The Zion covenant series by bodie thoene is awesome historical fiction....Vienna prelude is the first book. Anything by Lisa wingate is good...I loved tending roses. Also recovering Charles by Jason wright and john Adams by David McCullough ....that should keep you busy for a while :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog my dear. It's been way too long. It's necessary for your Mother for you to update it regularly!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...