Thursday, March 21, 2013

A quick tour of our new home...



Well hello there!

I'm in Idaho for one last day before making the long trek back to Oklahoma.
Here are some pictures from our quick trip to San Fran and Vacaville.
It was beautiful, green, full of Spring, and those hills...
THOSE HILLS! They surround the city like a back drop.
The shopping and restaurants are also fantastic. There is a Panera. Enough said.
We didn't have much time to tour the city, unfortunately, but we'll be back soon to stay!
I still can't believe we get to live in such a beautiful place... so blessed.

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you to live there! I will be visiting often. Loved having a few days with you in Ol' I.F. sweetie. Missing you so much already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear that is the carousel from the movie the wedding planner! So excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you guys moving to Vacaville? That's where my cousins live--look for the Boslers in your ward. Also, Vacaville has some amazing outlets there. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! I'm very jealous of those hills. And the water.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...