Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A really pointless post after much slumber.



Things that bother me. 


Stupid high school drama that somehow sneaks back into my life. It's a tornado of endless misery. Oh and in case you're wondering Jake and I have a very happy marriage :)

The fact that sugar is bad for me. How can something so good be so unhealthy?

Dry hair and dirty kitchens.

Boys from my high school having babies before me. I never thought they would find a woman that would let them father a child. Mind blown.

Having so many goals and no idea how and when I'll reach them.


Things that make me happy.


Fluffy puppies. Especially when they snuggle.

A cold Arby's Jamocha Shake from my naughty husband. 

American Idol. Just the singers, not the judges.

Hulu Plus on my television, I'm now completely caught up on Nashville.

The fact that I'll be in California in one week looking for homes!




3 comments:

  1. I love this post. For so many reasons. I love you, for more reason that I could count!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. For so many reasons. I love you, for more reason that I could count!

    ReplyDelete
  3. +You and Jake have a happy marriage? What? I thought you drank on the weekends and he started selling drugs.
    +Boys from your high school....... hahahaha!
    + you + goals = possible!
    + fluffy puppies.... or crazy maizey?
    + Arby's shake... naughty husband... TMI
    +American Idol is still on TV? hm.
    + Nashville.... you too, huh? we must be sisters.
    + Californiaaaa.... Californiaaaa.... here we cooooomeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...