Sunday, January 27, 2013

telegrams



How are you all doing?
I'm well. really, I am.
I just figured we could all take
a break from my Hawaii pictures.
Because I know you are all crazy jealous
we got to go to such a paradisaical land.

The two weeks we've been home have
been wonderful. I'm really trying to embrace
every moment we have left here in Enid
with Jacob not working, because I hear
Altus is sooo boring.
So there's been a lot of jamming out
to this song. I like to do it while I'm eating
Melissa's leftover chocolate cake, which I was suppose
to give away to my neighbors, but little by little I
take away luscious pieces of soft cake and tell
myself to go to the gym tomorrow. I don't.

Also, I've been enthralled in Homeland.
I know, I know... but it's so good!
Kind of like that chocolate cake.

Hope you're all surviving the January blues! 

4 comments:

  1. oh hey. did i tell you that i was offered to help PA or a music video The Killers did here a couple weekends ago? but it conflicted with other scheduled event so i couldn't.... but fun fact! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best chocolate birthday cake I have had! Thank you. Ps who is that creepy man in the skeleton mask ... What a freak!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...