Thursday, January 17, 2013

telegrams


As most of you know, we recently spent a week in paradise. 
It was life changing, laugh until it hurts kind of fun
and I'm counting down the days until we vacation again with the Spencers.
We're home now after almost a month of vacation time
and things are changing fast.
The fact that we're moving in a month is starting to excite and terrify me.
Good thing I have American Idol to keep me distracted.
(I can't stand Nicki Minaj!)

1. Our gorgeous view from the hotel. Right on the beach!
2. The birds gathering around Shauna-relli for a Cheerio breakfast. 
3. The first of three Puka dog visits. 
4. Hanging out with the Monk Seal. And it's alive.
5. The man I married. 
6. Breathtaking Waimea. 
7. Made it to the top!
8. Ancient Hawaiian ritual on a cliff.
9. Burgers on the North Shore.
10. The best sunset I've ever seen. 
11. Tunnels Beach. 
12. Snocapped shaved ice on Mac Nut ice cream. 
13. Gangnam Style. 
14. Tunnel of Trees. 
15. Another for the road. 
16. Dinner at Dukes. 
17. Hula Pie. 
18. The last supper. 
19. Gelato addicts. 
20. Pog sorbetto and Shauna.

1 comment:

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...