Tuesday, November 13, 2012

telegrams


 
It was a windy and weary week!
We got to spend some time with Jake's brother Griffin in OKC
which was unexpected and lovely! 
Then it was election day which stressed me out to the max. 
I blame it for the acne and the cold I had to deal with the rest of the week.
I had a nightmare of a dentist appointment and spent most
of the weekend indoors being moody and congested. 
So Jake decided to get us out of the house and to Tulsa,
which I did not want to do at first, but we ended up having a good time!
We shopped and enjoyed wayyy too much free Veterans Day food.
I think we'll make it a tradition.

1. Election Rehab.
2. Making momma feel better.
3. Maizey, the cuddle queen.
4. Jake the spinner and cosmic winner.
5. Doggie pile.
6. Momma's Throwback
7. The Mount Vesuvius of Volcano Candles. 
8. Freebies.







1 comment:

  1. I don't recommend dentists in OK, I had the most awful experience when i was there too. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...