Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lately



Oh hey...

Safe to say my blogging has been weak. I didn't even insta last week. What the...

But I'm finally over this cold which is lovely!

We got our drop sheet which was extremely exciting. (the list of our possible future assignments)

The two planes Jake wanted weren't on there, which was disappointing, but there are still several good assignments that we're pumped about.

So here's to hoping we get one of our top 3 choices!

I went and saw Twilight last weekend and actually enjoyed it! (minus the CGI baby, so awful)
I thought it ended very well. And I'm glad it's over.  Also, I got a scumbag kicked out of the theater for lighting up a cigarette. Honestly some people here...

We have a lot of fantastic things coming up, Court is in town for the week, Jake has only three flights left, and Thanksgiving in Dallas is only days away! Then we find out our assignment with my mom and mckell next weekend. No big deal.


Hope you are all doing well!


3 comments:

  1. So glad we'll still be around for your assignment night! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are your top three choices? I have no idea what an "assignment" even is...sorry, I'm not too familiar with the military...I'll have to ask Brady. BUT, I may be smart enough to know it means you'll be moving somewhere else (?)..that is..I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Beautiful picture of you!
    2. I have been the worst blogger ever lately.
    3. Wherever you move we are moving.
    4. In your upcoming events pretty sure you forgot HAWAII in 6.5 weeks! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...