Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Doomsday



Today I will stay in bed and mourn the loss of a dream...
I always thought it was too good to be true.
But I couldn't help but get my hopes up. 
I reeeally wanted to see what he could do for our country, 
and I guess we'll never know.

I really didn't care too much about our current president 
or politics in general before this election.
But now I must say bitterness and some slight loathing have
crept into this little heart of mine.

The world of politics is like Junior High. It's all a popularity contest.
Hence the reason Brian Warden won student body president.
And without sounding too dramatic, I'm pretty sure its the end of the world.
And no Mom it's not just because "you know who" won...
It's everything. 

But we'll be okay regardless...
 and even though things didn't turn out the way I wanted
 I am soo glad to have it over with!
The stress yesterday was too much,
my face was breaking out like mad.
And now that's it all done...
 I truly truly hope that "you know who" really
steps up and surprises us all.