Monday, June 25, 2012

Scorcher.


 The heat continues. 105 degrees and rising. 
It's sort of pointless to shower or put on makeup,
because in five minutes I'm wet and sticky.
Cue the homesickness...

  1. Hazel and Maizey love to snuggle. It's the cutest thing ever. 
2. Our first visit to Government Springs. Surprisingly pretty!
3. Rose Garden at Gov. Springs. Can you tell how terribly hot it is?
4. Jake's learning a new song that I sort of hate. But he's still cute.
5. My neighbor went out of town for a week and asked me to 
water her plants. This is what I got in return... yum. 
6. Buddy. The sweetest little southern boy to ever tackle you on a trampoline. 
7. Luke. Melts my little heart and calls me "ourtney" Such a studmuffin. 
8. Opened my back door Sunday to find this. It was hiding under my shoe. Enough said.

2 comments:

  1. I would have peed my pants after running into that snake!! What did you do when you found it??? Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snake...needs to leave the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...