Monday, June 11, 2012

Music Monday






Here's some music from the Fun. concert last Friday. It was epic. 
(and loud and long and late)
Maybe it was the seven year olds running around
 (who brings their tiny children to these things?)
 or the crazy moshing teens 
(do you realize how awkward you look when you jump and throw your sweaty hair around?)
but I think we're getting a little too old for that stuff. 
(My legs and ears were screaming and sore for days.)
And really, would it be so hard to get some sort of bleachers?

p.s. Thanks for all of your kind comments on our recording.
I'm sure we'll be hearing from Enid's best record labels any day now...
But really, they made my day, for real. 
There were smiles on my face. Big ones. Shy ones.
I was really hesitant to put it up,
but this blog needed something new. 

1 comment:

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...