Monday, July 25, 2011

Ulcers and Shingles

This weekend was Craaazy busy. It started off at Firehouse, my fav Logan restaurant, for once last Barbecue Chicken Pizza. That led us to the hospital the next day to find out that I have an ulcer. Big Surprise. Then we headed to IF for our last visit, which led me to my favorite bath tub in the world. 
I mean seriously. Doesn't that look heavenly?
Then Momma cut off all of Jakey's long hair... but don't worry, he kept the beard.


Then we went to Brigham for the day where we had delicious Maddox rolls and handsome Morrison men.
We went swimming and showed off our diving skills.
 And noodle riding... 
And that golfer's tan...
Ya, we had a lot of fun. 


Finally, it was back to IF for Reg a Peg's baby blessing. She was adorable in her vintage inspired gown and handmade flower headband. Most importantly, the Trifecta was able to reunite for another chapter in our rapidly changing lives.

1 comment:

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...