Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sandwiches


If you know me at all, you know that I am a sandwich-phobic. It's strange, I know... and slightly childish. I blame it on my mother. I guess she just gave up fighting me to eat things after the broccoli incident of 97. After that, it was melted cheese only at Subway for years and years. Well last month I had the sudden urge to try Jake's sandwich and weirdly... I enjoyed it. Which leads us to yesterday, where I suddenly craved Subway after the gym. So we went and I ordered an actual sandwich. With Turkey, Ham, Onions, Lettuce, Olives... it was nuts. I ate it all. And liked it. I guess I'm a big girl now...


We also tried out the Logan Aquatic Center for the first time yesterday. It was so much fun, if you haven't been, do it soon! It's five dollars and it's open until 8 pm on Mondays. LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. I heart subway...and you! You are coming my way soon! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never have I been so proud. Next try their sweet onion chicken terryki... Delish. Also, funny you should mention, I just told my other family here in NC about the broccoli incident of 97.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...