Monday, March 14, 2011

you've been hacked!

How much do I love my sister Lauren right now for staying up until 2:30 am and giving my blog a makeover??
Dang. She is so awesome.
I can't even handle it right now. 
I think I should send her some tasty goodies... and money. 



 In case you didn't already figure it out...
this is Lauren!
SURPRISE!! ...maybe?
anyway. 10 things I love about Jake and Court.
1. They laugh with me a lot... or maybe it's at me? I still can't decide.
2. They fed me lots of meals during my time in L-town... but so did Grandma. (oh hey Grams!)
3. They take awesome pictures.
 4. Jake takes my crap well...
4.5 Jake gives me crap well
5. Court knows me far better than I know myself. It is a little weird. but stellar!  and sometimes it sucks.
6.  They are creepishly perfect together.
7. Tacoooo Tuesdays!!!
8. Sometimes they let me crash in their spare room.... um, awesome!!
9. Jake's seriously awkward faces. and he makes my sister happy (I love that)
10. They're my favorite people to be with and I miss them like CRAAAZZY!

 ps. nope, not their baby. 
though i wish...
cough, cough. 

Shh.... don't tell Jake and Court I was here.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow....who would have know back in the days of being forced into holding hands to the haunted house that you girls would end up being such great friends. Makes this old Mom happy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...