Monday, March 28, 2011

Hot Springs and The Fighter

What a weird weekend it was... I was expecting some serious downtime to use at my leisure and instead got a jam packed crazy couple of days. But I'm over it and ready to have a productive and successful week! I can't believe we're almost in our last month of college. As excited as I am, my mind is constantly racing with all of the things coming up. So this weekend will be a lovely one, I get to go home, see my friends and family, watch conference, and get my hurrr done. Breathe out.

One good thing that happened this weekend was Baby Tuck's blessing... these cute kiddos always make me smile :)




Oh, we watched "The Fighter" this weekend. Really good. Really different. Christian Bale... there are no words to describe his performance. If you have a Clear Play you should definitely watch it. The language is a bit much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...