Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dreaming...



Ohh another gloomy week... Yesterday was rather nice. We had jacket free weather! But I'm afraid that is gone and it looks like snowy skies ahead. I wish I was in Vegas with these kiddos and little Taytum. Wish we could go lay out by the pool.... Bask in the sun... That would be nice. Instead I'll just push through these last few weeks of college. The closer it is, the more weight I feel coming off my shoulders. Maybe its our cap and gowns that are hanging in the closet. Either way It's rather exciting :)

2 comments:

  1. That is super exciting Court! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graduation is coming. So excited for you guys! Relish it, drink it in....those memories are precious. And then move to OK so we can be closer to you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...