Thursday, February 24, 2011

When I don't want to go to Scene Design I...

Courty Lynne tagged me in 15 facts, so here's some interesting and probably not so interesting things about this crazy gal...

1. I dream about making and designing beeeeautiful dresses and opening a boutique.
2. I had an infection when I was four that made my fingertips the size of golf balls (never diagnosed...)
3. I hate winter. I am pretty sure I have seasonal anxiety disorder. Or just arthritis.
4. I have a strange fear of sandwiches. 
5. I was diagnosed with West Nile when I was a senior in high school... (starting to sound like a hypochondriac)
6. I sort of hate my apartment, and the lack of a disposal, dishwasher, quiet neighbors, and washer/dryer.
7. I'm extremely self conscious of my stomach.
8. I could eat pizza for every meal, or mashed potatoes.
9. dream job? singing on Broadway... I used to sing. I loved it.
10. cooking, blogging, blog reading obsessed. oh and I want to be taza.
11. I'm terrified of not graduating. 
12. I can't wait to have little chillins.
13. Dr Pepper is my favorite drink
14. I have a TV addiction.
15. I can't stand tuna fish.

Oh and if you are in Logan and would like to come see "Our Country's Good" at  Morgan Theatre, it runs through Saturday and it's free for students! It's about English convicts that they brought to Australia back in the day. P.S. There are some "adult themes" so don't bring your chillins.
Can you believe I've spent the last two weeks dressing these crazies? More on that later :)

tag... 
1. Lauren Morrison
2.  Amy Kearns
3. you

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...