Friday, February 25, 2011

Short Week

I love having Mondays off school, it makes the week go by a bit faster... and I desperately needed that. We've plunged head first into The Three Musketeers this week, the shop is filled with Cavalier clothing! As overwhelming as that is, it makes the end of college seems super close. I can't wait to graduate and move on with life. Logan gave me an education, a husband, and tons of friends, but I am ready to experience life in a different place. Count down to Spring Break? ONE WEEK. It's getting down to minutes now and I am sooo excited to drive far far away! I will be dedicating this week to the wonder of Disney and the happiest place on earth. Have a great weekend lovelies! I'll be in Draper eating Red Velvet cake and watching the Oscars with the Kearnsy's...




No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...