Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Throw Back

A little shout out to my sister Lauren who turned 20 yesterday. My sister. Twenty. That's bizarre. My twentieth was my favorite birthday thus far, and it sounds like hers was pretty good too. I am really proud of her and how she's living her new life in North Carolina. I've managed to make it the last month without really breaking down about her absence. I usually try not to think about it, but it's the random, small things that make my heart hurt because I realize she isn't there anymore. Besides Jake, she really was my best friend in Logan. I know that she is where she is suppose to be, and I'm so glad she has found friends there that treat her like she deserves! She posted this picture on her blog of us when we were little. Yes I am holding a My Twin doll. Yes I am dressed just like her. Man do I miss childhood innocence.

1 comment:

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...