Sunday, June 20, 2010

if-ee town

So I've been hanging out at home for quite some time now, and I must say... it's tons better than chillin in Logan by myself. I got to see my good friend Jake, or Elder Taylor, come home from his mish. I also got to see how weirdy those RM's are when they get back. No offense boys, I get it and all, I just hate those freakin handshakes. Yeah and making eye contact slash starting a conversation with me proved to be rather difficult as well. So I'm married... get over it! But I love them anyways. I made fabric flower headbands with Al and ate Smittys and birthday cheesecake with the Porters. I met the most adorable baby girl named Emerson Fullmer. I slept in and hung out at the Morrison home. Boated with the Nelsons. And most recently, went to Sun Valley!


Ohh how I love this place. I am going to miss it when it's gone. We had a blast watching movies, swimming on the roof, and eating peaches. Kari made us some fabulous bracelets and we painted our toenails in bright neon colors. We shopped at Friday Girl and Atkinsons. We ate delicious pizza and caramel apples (apple pie... yum) We laid out by the pool and read "smut" magazines. We grilled shish kabobs. It was wonderful. I'm just glad I waited till the last day to get annoyingly sick.


Jake, the husband, gets back on Saturday.... I can't believe it's been a month already. Pretty excited to live with my man again.

Elder Tay Tay

Boatin

Trifecta at the Lovely Farmers Market

shish ka bobbys

No comments:

Post a Comment

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...