Sunday, June 27, 2010

he's back!

Soo my husband is home! What a great weekend. I came up to Draper on Friday to spend some time with my ADORABLE niece and nephew. I love love love them. Saturday was Jake's birthday and we spent the morning eating delicious french toast and waiting for the arrival of Jake Kearns. The anticipation was killing me! We arrived at the airport and Davis could not wait, he was so cute and patient so I let him get the first hug. It was so crazy to see him again... I know it was only a month, but it was almost like a dream. I kinda forgot he was a real person! Anyway we had a great day, he opened his presents, I finished his cake and we went to dinner at Bonzai, a Japanese restaurant. I have never been to a place where they make the food right in front of you, so it was pretty fun! Needless to say I am so happy to have him here. As hard as it was to be alone for a month, it really made me appreciate him and how great our marriage is. Let the best of summer begin!

Waiting Patiently...
The crew
So excited!
Uncle Jake!
reunited and it feels so goooood
Birthday Boy
Yummy Lemon Cream Cake

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you commented on my blog because I didn't know you had one! I don't know how you managed without your husband for that long. That totally sucks. I am glad he is back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that he is back for you a month is wayyyyy too long!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...