Saturday, January 9, 2010

Goodbye Freedom.

Well another semester at Utah State is about to begin. Don't get me wrong, the break lasted a while, but it will be greatly missed. The nertz... movies... eating out daily... sleeping in till 10 o'clock... ice cream... pumpkin pie... Arrested Development...basically being extremely lazy. But it's never too long until adulthood comes knocking loudly on your door screaming at you to do something productive with your life and put some jeans on for goodness sake. I hate reality. So off I go, leaving my warm little home for the frigid terrain to attend my 15 credits hours of Theatre. So, Stage Makeup, Directing, Playscript Analysis, and Stage Costume Design I sure hope we can be friends and not enemies for the next fourish months. Otherwise I might drop out. Maybe I'm just too weak to be friends with those crazy Theatre/Arts people. Oh and lazy. Always lazy. Anyone know of a good cheap and somewhat healthy energy supplement? 60 days till Spring Break and.....





The Most Magical Place on Earth :)

4 comments:

  1. AHHH! You guys better come! My heart just skipped a beat :) and nertzfan, you're weird, stop commenting on my blog. no offense or anything... i just don't know you and you said the same thing on my last post, hellooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Disneyland, how I miss you. We want to go.

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...