Monday, June 16, 2014

BFs in SF


















Guys, I did it. I finally had an enjoyable day in San Francisco!

My two best friends flew in for a long weekend. They happened to get here at the exact same time my husband arrived from his sixteen day mission in hell, not to mention my baby was growing four teeth, so naturally things were a little crazy.

Our time included a viewing of The Fault in Our Stars, (read the book NOW) a trip to Panera and Trader Joes, (musts in California) swimming and fajitas.

To top off our weekend together we took the ferry to San Fran and strolled through an amazing Farmers Market, then we took the cable car to our hotel, shopped in Union Square, ate the perfect meal at The Cheesecake Factory on top of Macys, and souvenir shopped in Chinatown.

I am the luckiest girl for having such loyal and hilarious long time friends, I cannot thank them enough for the lovely visit. So excited to continue these girl trips with them!

1 comment:

  1. Cousins must think the same! Claire and I just did the same thing with our friends in salt lake! Much needed girl time! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

now. do it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...